- Easy to use, cellphone style audience response keypad
- LCD – 3 Line display to show the voting status
- 200 votes per second
- One receiver can support up to 500 keypads
- Operation range: up to 650 x 650 feet when working with the WRS-970 base station
- Battery life lasts up to 2 years with normal usage
Increased engagement with the audience is the key to have a successful event. The audience should be able to ask questions to the speakers and develop a two way interaction.The Powercom RF2 is an audience response keypad that offers a simple solution to increase interaction and make any event dynamic.
The Powercom RF2 has powerful features we offer in affordable bundle packages complete with the base station and receiver along with online training and tech support. It has an SMS/texting capability, participants would be able to text in their questions or feedback to alert the presenter.
It has a self-paced testing feature that doesn’t require aa smartcard and works in 2 amazing options:
- Online mode – enables sending of voting results to the base station and gets displayed on the PowerCom Screen.
- Offline mode – enables storage of voting results in the keypad’s built in memory for later use.
A Keypad For Any Event
Powercom RF2’s features make this keypad great for events with audience members from the tens to the thousands. This is the simple and perfect solution for any kind of event. It is available for all question types – single answer question, multiple answers questions, ranking, sequence, open ended/SMS questions, roll call, etc. It is also capable of storing up to 12 text messages on the memory and offer 250 single answer question choices.
Powercom RF2 is highly recommended for classroom interactions, CME/Medical symposium, interactive game shows, elections, business meetings, product launch, internal meetings, marketing research, conferences, employee trainings, marketing research, focus group discussions, mock jury, ad testing, shareholder meeting, fundraising events, self-paced testing, corporate town hall meetings and large events with voting.
Easy Installation and Setup
PowerPoint Add-In and Standalone Software
Customizable to Your Requirements
24/7 Online Support
Roster List and Teams
Add Questions On The Spot
Voting Result Comparison
Merge/Combine Multiple Events
Audience Response System for Tribe members Annual Meeting
How many participants
PowerCom Standalone Application
Roll call, Single choice,Election
An Indian tribe with 3000 members holds their annual general meeting by using paper to vote on resolutions and give feedback on the lawyers’ presentations which required a lot of time. Their typical AGM lasted for almost the whole day before they hired the services of Powercom.
- The annual general meeting used paper which was time consuming since every vote from every member has to be counted and some members had difficulty reading and writing on the paper
- The AGM was held in two floors of the event location and members can freely move about on the two floors and vote from where they are. There were several resolutions that had to be voted on.
- A quorum must be reached in other words a certain number of votes should be collected so the resolution can be either passed or denied.
- The client required hardware that can work in a large event hall.
- The client required that some polling questions be added on the spot.
- Powercom gave the client the RF2 keypads and large base stations to collect votes even in long distances and to capture votes in ten seconds or less.
- The software used – Powercom Specialty is a stand-alone software that facilitates voting with more flexibility and is highly recommended for large events with 500 or more participants.
- The software provided had the feature to add on the spot voting sessions while presentation is ongoing.
- The software and the hardware polled more than 2,000 votes in ten seconds.
- The software and the hardware polled more than 2,000 votes in ten seconds thus reaching the quorum for every resolution.
- The entire event became paperless and automated which facilitated voting at a much faster pace and the event finished by noon time.
- The voting participants were able to move around freely in the event site’s two floors, and they were also able to vote on the resolutions from where they were without any issue.
- All the reporting data required were provided to the client after the event.