- Simple and compact keypad with 14 buttons that offer up to 30 answer choices
- 200 votes per second speed
- One receiver can support up to 500 keypads
- Operation range: up to 650 x 650 feet with the WRS-970 base station
- Battery life lasts up to 2 years with normal usage
- 14 buttons for various question types
PowerCom RF1 Keypad
Audience response users looking for an affordable and practical but still powerful keypad will be highly satisified with the Powercom RF1 keypad. It is a multi-digit keypad with 14 buttons for up to 30 answer choices.
Different question types can be used with the RF1 keypad:
- Multi Alphanumeric.
- The combination of multi selection option allows for various question applications.
It has LED lights that quickly and easily confirm keypad inputs and can be used together with the other multi-digit keypads like the RF2 and Powercom Mini keypads.
PowerCom RF1 is very user friendly. It does not require a trainer, the keypads are reprogrammable via the software.
You can conduct meetings with up to 15,500 keypads per site and has a raised hand function for alerting presenters when participants have a question.
A Keypad For Any Event
- Ideal for business meetings, internal meetings, elections, Indian Tribe elections, CME/Medical symposium, marketing research, multi-site meetings, classroom or training sessions, fundraising and silent auctions, focus group discussions and large events with voting
- The Powercom software that comes with all RF1 bundles are integrated with the Powercom RF1’s features so all your event’s goals will be reached and to be able to maximize audience interaction.
- Powercom RF1 is the simplest solution for any event that requires audience response systems, easy to set up and anyone familiar with the PowerPoint can learn the software quickly.
Easy Installation and Setup
PowerPoint Add-In and Standalone Software
Customizable to Your Requirements
24/7 Online Support
Roster List and Teams
Add Questions On The Spot
Voting Result Comparison
Merge/Combine Multiple Events
Annual Human Resources Event
The event ran for 2 days and had 145 attendees mostly HR managers or HR practitioners from different companies and offices.
How many participants
PowerCom Powerpoint add-in and Specialty (stand alone software)
Single choice, Multi alphanumeric and Weight priority.
The first “ice breaker” question was a fastest finger question. The first one who had answered the question correctly got a prize. The event organizer opted not to use a roster list to attach a name to an audience response keypad but just used the keypad IDs found at the back of the RF1 keypad.The event organizers wanted to have 3 slides linked to one another so the link to slide feature was used.
Full Technician Service and Preparations
They also chose to play a music while polling to liven up the mood. The other questions were single choice questions and weight priority questions where participants had to choose the top 3 answers. The first choice was given 3 points while the 2nd choice had 2 points and 1 point for their last choice.The choice with the most number of points won as first choice of the audience members.
For the second day, Powercom Specialty was used. It is a standalone software that runs faster. A background picture was used for each polling and result slide. There were mostly single choice questions and the last question which was a burning question- the results were revealed at the end of the event. After the last results were revealed, the reports (excel summary report and excel detailed report) were automatically generated and given to the event organizers.