- LCD screen with dimensions of 38mm x 16mm to show voting status
- One receiver supports of up to 2,000 keypads, each receiver has 4 built-in channels
- 200 votes per second voting speed
- Operation range: 650 x 650 feet with the EA4000T base station
- Two coin batteries that can operate for 250 hours boot time and 6 months shelf life
- 14 buttons for both various question types
PC3 Audience Response Keypad
- A multi digit LCD screen keypad model that meets all audience response demands
- A combination of all the features customers look for in any audience response keypad.
- It has an LCD screen in a lightweight and compact design known for its practicality and affordability.
- PowerCom PC3 is able to hold 1 or 2 coin cell battery in the small and light-weight casing and can operate with only 1 battery inserted.
- Customers do not have to compromise on the LCD feature on the voting keypad.
- The LCD screen adds the ability for the users to check and confirm their responses, display error codes and messages, and show valuable status indicators.
- The PC3 keypad system is quick and easy to setup, making it ideal for corporate trainings, classroom interactive activities, sales meetings, employee trainings, town hall meetings, seminars and much more.
Easy Installation and Setup
PowerPoint Add-In and Standalone Software
Customizable to Your Requirements
24/7 Online Support
Roster List and Teams
Add Questions On The Spot
Voting Result Comparison
Merge/Combine Multiple Events
Annual Human Resources Event
The event ran for 2 days and had 145 attendees mostly HR managers or HR practitioners from different companies and offices.
How many participants
PowerCom Powerpoint add-in
Roll call, Single choice,Election
One of the award-winning marketing communication firms from the Philippines used PowerCom audience response system for one of their momentous event, that tackles the issues about the impression of top entrepreneurs and businessmen from the Philippines to incoming President Rodrigo Duterte’s plan and strategies to boost the economic growth of the country.
- Most of participants were aged and they might have a hard time reading what they’ve pressed to answer.
- Client required to have their template background, font and theme color be used on all polling questions and result graphs.
- Last minutes changes on the question arrangement.
- The room size is big and the client wants to assure that all votes be received.
- Client was worried that some might have missed to return the keypads right after the event.
- Powercom recommended to use PC3 where responses can be seen on its LCD screen. This assured that participants have keyed in their desired choice before confirming their answer.
- PowerCom provided a full-size base station that covers a larger range. The technician on-site used a USB extender to lift up the base station up to 10 feet and placed on the spot where more votes can be gathered quickly.
- Each PowerCom PC3 has its unique ID visible at the back of each keypad. During registration, they keep record of the keypad ID of each PC3 keypad given to participants. In this way, they were able to track back who holds some of keypads that weren’t returned right after the event.
- By using Powerpoints’ standard features, it made it easy for us to import background and install fonts. PowerCom also has the ability to change the bar colors that met the theme color of the event. Running the slideshow in the presenter view, our PowerCom technician easily skip questions and re-display the results of previous questions as requested by participants during the Q&A session for more discussion.
- The organizer was impressed on how we quickly respond on their request.
- Given the time of 60 seconds for each question, votes were gathered in lesser time and even stopped the voting even when the timer hasn’t finished.
- Audiences enjoyed displaying the result instantaneously, where they can easily get the insights of everyone for further discussions.
- After the event, reports were immediately given to the client.