Keypad Main Features:
- HID Compliant – no need to install USB base station driver – Plug and Play device
- Faster polling transmission -200 votes per second voting speed.
- Extended battery life – can last up to 2 years
- Compact and portable – lightweight weighs less than an ounce
- Available now for office 64 and 32 bit (Office 2010, 2013, 2016)
- User friendly – No need for Trainer to change keypad address
- Can be combined with Powercom RF1 and RF2 keypads
- Can be connected via USB base station or Ethernet
- Uses WRS971-DSIH USB base stick with a 300 x 300 feet coverage, accommodates up to 500 keypads
- The WRS970-DSIH base station accommodates up to 500 keypads with the maximum coverage of 650 feet x 650 feet.
Powercom Mini – The upgraded Reply Mini Keypad
- The Powercom Mini is a compact and simple keypad with 5 buttons for up to 5 answer choices.
- Installed with the same protocol RF1 PCB board that can transmit 200 votes per second and lets you control 500 keypads per base in a slim casing.
- Has the same functionality as our multi-digit keypads but only with 5 answer choice selection.
- Can let users conduct multi-site meetings for up to 30 locations.
Easy Installation and Setup
PowerPoint Add-In and Standalone Software
Customizable to Your Requirements
24/7 Online Support
Roster List and Teams
Add Questions On The Spot
Voting Result Comparison
Merge/Combine Multiple Events
Powercom was hired by a privately held company in New York for their event featuring some start-up companies who will do their presentations discussing topics presenting their business expertise to invite potential investments.
How many participants
PowerCom Powerpoint add-in
Single choice and Winner slides
- The client required an audience response keypad that would be simple enough to use and learn.
- The client needed software that can let the start-up companies show their solution and at the end have a question and answer for an open ended opinion.
- The software must be able to post a question before the presentation and post the same question and compare the answers at the end
- The software required must have each section for each presentation with a title slide.
- One of the major challenges is how to retain the audience participation and focus
- Due to lengthy presentations the voting had to be finished in a quick time
- The Powercom Mini keypad was provided as it was the most basic entry level keypad model which
is easy to use and highly portable
- The software provided was the Powercom specialty. It is a stable software that facilitated the voting at a much faster pace
- The Specialty software feature allowed each presenter to show their own title slide
- With the Specialty questions were able to be posted at the beginning and show the same question at the end of each presentation for a comparison.
- With the Specialty features the session/question list allowed the control of event flow with multiple presentations and showed the title slide during the non-voting period
- The audience enjoyed using the audience response keypad which was very user friendly
- The voting was finished in a time efficient manner even with the agenda running late
- The software provided more flexibility for example in showing different title slides and in controlling the flow of the event.
- The audience was able to retain their focus and became engaged generating interesting opinions at the end that allowed for further discussion.