More flexibility in question design and voting than PowerPoint Add-in.
- Powercom Specialty is a standalone software that provides the most flexibility to your voting.
- It is not a Powerpoint add-in and is compatible with Windows XP, 7 and 8 that is especially designed for Powercom RF1, RF2 and PowerCom PC3 keypads for large events ideally with 500 or more participants.
- It is the audience response software used when facilitating events such as large conferences and presentations to gather responses or feedback from the audience and make the entire event dynamic and interactive.
Powercom Specialty Features:
- User-friendly UI interface, easy to operate.
- General question types: single choice answers, multi-alphanumeric(multiple choices question), weight priority/ranking and title.
- Faster with capturing voting data and provides low program overhead.
- The whole system maintains a voting log and no data will be lost.
- Easy switch voting system to the stand by computer without delay.
- Lets users import questions from a text document onto the slide
- Users can export questions and sessions onto a word document.
- Ability to group questions to different session for easy event session break and voting control.
- Display voting counter, timer and music for displaying results and while polling
- Lets users use background colors as well as inserting 5 pictures like logo when designing the questions.
- Capable of including a roster list to associate the keypads with the participants’ name.
- Global change for changing the settings for all slides
- Winners screen lets users display fastest finger and team and individual scores for competitions
- Several reports to export and review the voting data
- Absentee list shows participants who have not entered their votes.
Highly recommended for these events:
- Large scale seminars or business meetings
- Conferences or employees training with 500 or more participants
- Annual general meeting or annual general election
- Large scale CME or medical symposium
- Business meetings
- Large class discussions or interactions
- Large corporate or organizational voting or election
- Town hall meetings
- Industry convention
a compact and light keypad with LCD display. LCD display will show the status of the voting including the battery, the signals and the answer choice number you just entered.
PowerCom Mini—a lightweight keypad with LED light. If your event just requires single answer questions with up to 5 answer choices, PowerCom Mini is a good choice.
A compact and robust keypad with Led light. Suitable for small scale events which need a quick response.
a LCD display keypad using two AA batteries. Capable of sending and receiving text messages.