Powercom Interactive Trade Show Solution
Setting up and running an interactive trade show can be a challenging task in the sense that you have to entice people to come to your booth and take part in the survey. We have found out the best way to encourage a trade show attendee to visit your booth is by making them take a self paced survey using a highly interactive advanced tool for a seamless and quick process and when they finish reward them with a gift or a token.
Offer your booth visitors something different from what they have been used to doing from tradeshows they have taken part of. Instead of a typical paper survey utilize interactive voting systems for a self paced survey. Powercom’s interactive response solution provides a dynamic, interactive and a visually pleasing presentation that draws the attention of the tradeshow participants.
With Powercom, you will be able to gather information in the quickest time possible, create excitement, qualify leads and generate a steady flow of people at your tradeshow booth. The presenter can interact with the participants, gather valuable feedback about the product or service in just a matter of seconds.
WHY USE POWERCOM INTERACTIVE TRADE SHOW SOLUTION?
- A terrific innovative way to create a buzz around your booth
- Finish a self paced survey in the quickest time
- PowerCom’s demographic features provide a way to capture and categorize the participants’ feedback, using demographic profiling.
- With PowerCom’s graphic and sound capabilities presentations can be customized, allowing users to create a unique and engaging presentation.
- Helps you educate, entertain, and qualify your booth attendees, while maximizing the revenues of your business.
- Instantly generate reports in different report formats for further review
Innovating your business’ presence on interactive trade shows, with the use of one of the industry’s top audience response systems. If you think business cards are enough, think again. During trade shows, you only have a few minutes to create an impression, and it is quite important that the impression would be a good and lasting one.
PowerCom now brings you Reply Ativa, an audience response systems which allows you to dominate interactive trade shows with ease and efficiency.
Here’s how PowerCom conducts an Interactive Trade Show:
- As a come-on to potential clients, PowerCom offers small tokens or gifts for people who would participate in the survey or demo.
- In order to prioritize leads while maintaining professional courtesy and customer relationships, as attendees approached the booth, they were each asked brief screening questions to identify the target audience. This allowed the presenter to subtly separate the attendees into two groups: those who did not have the time or were not worth the effort for full walkthrough demos, and those who were willing (and deemed worthy) of being scheduled for full demos later in the day. Busy or weak leads were directed to complete a small self-paced survey (three different surveys were created for different demographics) and specially chosen “high quality” leads were given appointments for interactive demos later in the day.
- Badges were issued to the attendees which could be scanned to quickly capture basic contact info. These information were immediately saved and organized by the PowerCom program in the attendee repository. An instant demographic tally sheet was started in the PowerCom software and maintained throughout the trade show.
- Smart cards were prepared in advance for various demographics, and as the pre-screened attendees arrived, Ativa handhelds with appropriate smart cards were given to each visitor who will participate in the short survey. As each hand-held was distributed, names and base station numbers were noted to aid in record keeping.
- Attendees were able to take the Ativa (with a smart card inserted) and answer the surveys at their own pace. When the keypads were returned, the attendees were given their gift/token. This frees up valuable booth space and time, allowing attendees to feel engaged without requiring further instructions. Furthermore, schwag-grabbers essentially took care of themselves, filling out the surveys quickly and haphazardly and easily identifying themselves as poor follow-up candidates.
- Once the Ativa keypads were returned, the staff then removed the smart cards and put them into the smart card reader, instantaneously saving and organizing the results of each attendee who finished the survey.
- Having pre-screened the uninterested and time restrained attendees, the presentation staff was able to devote serious one-on-one face time to high quality leads. At the pre-arranged time, the Ativa Touch was employed once again to run a full interactive presentation highlighting the client’s services.
- After the trade show, not only were the top prospects given the attention they deserved, but advanced information about every booth attendee had been stored and organized in the PowerCom software (with the help of the smart cards). Instead of hundreds of meaningless business cards, our client had a fully organized lead database, complete with a hierarchy listing every survey-taker from best follow-up candidate to worst