PowerCom Auction Solution
PowerCom Audience Response Auction solution is designed to replace the long and manual process of conducting auctions/bids by introducing a touch technology that can collect, organize, update and award bids through our multi-functional colored touch screen audience response Ativa Keypad combined with the PowerCom ARS Auction software. With different auction requirements, PowerCom Auction provides you with 2 turnkey solutions – The English Auction and The Silent Auction.
With English auction, people raise hands or their paperboards with their numbers to show the auctioneer their bids and only 1 item can be bid at a time. Silent auction uses paper to have the participants write down their names and the bid values for the items.
Instead of the traditional way of doing auction, PowerCom provides the top notch RF technology to make the bidding more secure, quicker, paperless and more environment-friendly. Besides auction, PowerCom fund raising feature will make your next fund raising successful, efficient and secure, and make the charity event really environment-friendly.
What PowerCom audience response auction can do for your next auction and fundraising:
SECURE LOG IN
- Users use a password or the smart card log in to make sure each participant logs in correctly
REAL TIME UPDATES
- Plenty of messages will show up on the keypad screens to keep the participant updated all time during the bidding, such as outbid alerts, previous bids, checking out the current highest bid etc.
- Bidding trackdown – Each participant use one keypad with the unique ID number. The bidding can be done by the name or anonymously.
- Bidders can join the bidding without being required to remain in their designated tables at all times. Participants can socialize around the auction site with the other bidders while still getting updated with the current bids, just carry their smartcard with them.
EASY AND SEAMLESS BIDDING OR VOTING
- Before the English auction, the organizer can run a warm up voting and get the participant’s feedback about how much they expect the auction item will be so the auction can start from the reasonable auction value.
- For silent auctions, participants can bid for more than one item by using one keypad.
- All bids will be ranked on the big screen to show in real time the highest bid and who bid it.
- Users are able to upload the pictures for the fund raising items.
- Each table will share one keypad and everyone will just use the smart card to log in.
- All bidding information for each item will be rotated to show up on the big screen.
GENERATE REPORTS QUICKLY
- Generate various reports in different report formats for later review and analysis of the auction turnout