News - Introducing PowerCom Mini
Introducing PowerCom Mini
Enjoy the power of PowerCom RF1/RF2 with the price of Reply Mini!
Innovating and changing-with the aim to serve you better! That's what PowerCom Mini is all about and more.
The Reply Mini users' feedback and Powercom's support experience over the past years have given Powercom the benefit of coming up with our own Mini keypad design, the nextkeypad that would bring more functionality and even better performance with powerful upgrades and functional enhancements based on the Reply Mini's portability and simplicity but installed with the RF1 PCB board that can transmit 200 votes per second and accommodate 500 keypads per base.
- HID Compliance - No need to load the USB base station driver
- Available for Office 64 bit (both Office 2010 & 2013)
- Extended battery life for up to 2 years!
- User friendly – NO NEED FOR TRAINER!
- Polling transmission of 200 votes per second
- Can accommodate up to 500 keypads per base
- Extended transmission coverage of 650 feet x 650 feet (WRS970-DSIH)
- Very portable and weighs less than an ounce
We are happy to announce this wonderful miniature