Audience Response Rental Service In Phoenix
Audience Response Rental Service in Phoenix, Arizona
If you are aiming to have your next presentationinfused with more excitement and audience engagement. PowerCom Audience Response System is here to help.
Any simple event can become highly interactive with any of our solutions that can be customized to suit any of your budget and event requirements at any stage. We started our office in the downtown area of Phoenix for the past couple of years with on hand stocks of various keypad models and staffed with well experienced technicians. Together with the cooperation from the team in our headquarters in New York, we are offering the rental service covering both East and West coast locations.
Our audience response system package already includes everything that will run the program successfully like the receivers, audience response software, response keypads, online trainings, carry cases and the 24 hours online support. You can choose to run the events by yourself, which will be very easy and trouble free, or you can consider having our technician onsite support for a totally hassle-free event. From our Phoenix office, we can serve all events from any location in the West Coast without charging extra air tickets and other expenses.
How the Audience response rental Works for your events:
Before the Main Event
- A Project manager and a technician will be assigned to your event as soon as the rental order with the onsite technician is confirmed.
- A Powercom Project Manager will prepare the audience response system at our offices and make the equipment ready. All equipment will be fully tested to make sure they are working well.
- Our technician will contact the customer to help to prepare the presentation materials.
- The technician will assure the customer that the presentation is totally ready for a demo.
- Before the main event, the technician will rehearse with the speaker to make sure the event will be running smoothly. This is ideally done one day before or at least 4 hours before the event to be on sync and create smooth coordination.
During the Main Event
- The technician will assist the speaker during presentation of the slides.
- The technician will operate the slides with poller based on the presenter's or speaker's lead.
- The speaker will be assisted by the technician in showing the graphic result to the participants and will perform the voting information or data analyses, such as showing the winner board, or before/after comparison etc.
Conclusion of the Event
- The Powercom technician will create reports based on the customer’s requests. Save all the voting data which is also automatic and later on generate all the types of reports per the customer’s requests and send it on their e-mail for more studies.
With our two key locationsin USA, we devote to help our customers from the East to the West coast with the most professional service and the most efficient logistically sound audience response arrangement.